Saturday, July 7, 2012

Laundry Room Part 1

Since we decided to wait to do the bathroom floors until next weekend, we started taping off our laundry room.



Well, I guess the hubs was bored because he got everything set up and went ahead and started painting.  I really love bright, loud colors for laundry rooms.  I feel like it opens it up and makes the room happy, even when you're doing something you really don't want to do!



Here's a tip ladies, don't brag to your husband about how good you are at edging.  Otherwise you will have to do all of it.  He doesn't mind getting the big roller brush and painting an entire wall, but the edges are all up to me.

 I did however get him to do the small area by the door frame. 

Painting finished!  Next week I'm picking up the letters for the wall above the shelf, and the baskets that go on the shelf!

More photos to come once I get that stuff done!

No comments:

Post a Comment