Monday, September 10, 2012

Puppy Shame

So I followed the funniest link ever on facebook to a website where people dog-shame their animals. (Don't worry, no animals harmed, just good clean fun!)  It's here!  Anywho, in the spirit of so much fun, I added my own!
 
 
I have to clear out her toy bucket about every 3 months and get rid of torn up toys while she is at the groomer's so that she doesn't try to get them out of the trash. 
 
I worked on Saturday but Sunday finally came around and I'm so proud of my sister!  She just completed a 9 month rehabilitation program and is doing better than ever!
 
{This was at church before the graduation.  The program not only focused on rehabilitation, but putting God first in your life and him leading you to success with your rehabilitation.}
 
They always do a dance program at their church, which is really well done and fun to watch.
 
 
 
I'm so proud of her!  She won't be able to move out for about another month, but, we got to take her for a celebratory lunch at Applebees!
 
{After the graduation}




Enjoy your work week!

1 comment:

  1. I am proud of your sister! I know that what she has had to do is hard and it takes a lot of courage to get help. I will keep her in my prayers too. Best wishes to her and her recovery

    ReplyDelete