Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Is it fall yet?

Is it too early to be excited for fall?  I mean it is September, right?  I'm so ready for chilly days, the smell of pumpkin spice, coming home to crock-pot meals, the smell of bon-fires, football, and fall/winter clothing.  I'm trying really, REALLY hard to not decorate my entire house with yellow/orange/red leaf vine thingys and a bunch of other fall decor since we still have Halloween to get to.  Also, I'm such a cheap ass when it comes to buying decorations.  I was at Kirkland's the other day, (which, in case you were wondering, does not carry turkey table runners), and found these super cute burlap pumpkins.

 
Super cute, right? Exactly, except the price.  I was not willing to pay $25 for some pumpkins which I could easily make on my own!  So, that is my next project!  Make some cute fall decor that works with my home. Did I mention that these ones were a smidge to tall?  I found this amazing fall project here and she has a bunch of other cute fall decor projects.  Hello to-do list.  Now if I can just manage all of my projects and maintain good grades, oh, and there is that whole "I have a job" thing.  Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful to have a job, but sometimes it seems to get in the way of things like sleep and projects.  I keep trying to convince the hubs that Lola Grace needs a full time stay at home mom.  For some reason he keeps saying no.  I have yet to figure out why :)
 
On to some A-M-A-Z-I-N-G news!
 
I may or may not have whined about my mattress on here, I really can't remember, but it sucks.  Well, it did.  But today our NEW mattress was delivered!! Best news ever!! I'm so excited to be able to sleep without tossing and turning all over the place!  On that note, goodnight!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment