Saturday, September 29, 2012

The season of pumpkin spice everything

Ahhhhh Pumpkin Spice.
Is there anything better?
 
My favorite of all seasons is finally upon us. Ahhh fall.
The smell of cinnamon, burning leaves, pumpkin, nutmeg.
I'm in nasal heaven.
 
Tonight, my little brother got married.
That is what inspired this post, as they had tiny pumpkin pie pieces on their dessert bar!
Best idea ever!
 
So in that spirit, I thought that it would be a great idea to make some pumpkin spice cookies tomorrow with cream cheese icing on top, sprinkled with nutmeg.
Sounds pretty yummy!
 
Another recipe I cannot wait to make is pumpkin spice lattes.  I love the ones from starbucks and I added a "morning beverage" to my Thanksgiving menu this year. You can find the recipe here.  Best of all? You make it in the crock pot.  Is there anything you can't cook in one?
 
So, there you go, short and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment