Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day Weekend/Camera Fail

[Friday]
I got a three day weekend, which almost never happens because if I'm off the weekend I work on Friday, and I always work on Mondays. Anywho, after work on Friday the hubs and I headed to Mooyah for burgers since he can't eat that stuff anymore. After the doctor said borderline high blood pressure and if it doesn't change by December, he's going on meds. So, that's no more excuses from the hubster, exercising and dieting are a must and he's got to decrease his stress! <---I'm sure I really don't help with that one!! After we ate, we went to my moms to hang out.
[Saturday]
The next day, the first day of {Razorback} football! We headed over to our friends house for the game. Before I went over there, I went to Michaels and got the stuff for a mesh ribbon wreath. I'll upload some pics once I'm done, but it's super cute so far! It poured down the entire night, but thankfully we only lost signal for like 5mins of the entire game. I had to head home early since we were getting up early to go to Little Rock.
[Sunday]
Ahh family day. We went to Little Rock, out for lunch and headed to the Clinton Presidential Library. It was a blast. We spent a couple of hours there and then headed back to my sister in laws.
[Monday]
Sleep!!! Sadly, the work week begins again tomorrow. So we have been lazy all day and just not really done anything but watch tv. Upside? Our DVR is pretty much cleaned out.
<Camera Fail>
I need a new digital camera. For starters I couldn't find mine, which is why there are no photos on this post. Never fear, I have found it. But I really really really want a new one for my birthday or Christmas. I'm thinking a DSLR.
[Tuesday]
Work, work, work, all day long.... Then class, on the up side, I developed my first roll of film and we will be working on prints next week! Super stoked! Well, gotta work tomorrow! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment