Thursday, August 30, 2012

All {shook} Up

So, Wednesday started out well, and by well I mean a total flop.  I went to work, like I was scheduled to do, and after I got out on the floor, realized that I wasn't on the schedule.  Llllllaaaaammmmmeeeee. So I threw the deuces and came home.  The hubs was still asleep, considering it was only 545 in the A.M.   Funny thing was that about 20 mins later, he sprang up and said "Don't you have to work today!?!?!" 

Yeah, I thought I did too.

Anywho, I worked today (Thursday) instead and I'll be a workin' tomorrow too.  Hopefully I won't be as mixed up tomorrow as I have been all day today.  I mean seriously, I have screwed up the date 20 times today.  If it weren't for my pod-mate, I probably would have screwed up a lot more stuff.  She seriously kept me going today. The up side to this bad week?  This girl gets a 3 day weekend, thanks to my awesome boss.

So back to Wednesday.  I slept in, like wwwwaaayyy in, till 10:30.  When I got up and around, I scooped up the brat, grabbed the camera, and headed to downtown.  My photography assignment was to get out and take pictures.  So, that what I was doing.  LoRabbit enjoyed going up on the mountain and peeing on everything like a "real dog" would.  She barked and ran around and loved it.  She cracked me up.  And would not sit for a picture.  She cracks me up.

In the mean time, here is what she did when we got home:


Apparently she was worn out from being a "real dog" on the mountain.

So, I should have a super picture filled awesome post on Monday since I have the long weekend and we have some plans with both family and friends.

Just think, tomorrow is Friday!  If I can just make it to 4:30p.m....and not screw anything up too bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment