Thursday, August 2, 2012

ABC's of Me!

So, this little survey was borrowed from here.  While you are checking out that link, look around, it's one of my favorite blogs to read, and actually inspired me to start this blog.  As the hubs and I watch the Olympics, I figured might as well.

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: 71, it's super hot outside, so we're trying to keep the house super cool, thank God for level billing. I'm currently under a blanket :)

B- My BEDROOM theme is: Currently, boring ol' beige...we're waiting to paint it slate blue until they tear the wall out and fix the window.

C- The CAR in the driveway isI have a Ford Fusion, the hubs drives a Malibu.  We recently traded for both so our rides would be a bit more baby friendly.

D- My DESK looks: A hot mess! I don't use it that much, in fact, we're going to be getting rid of it soon, as that room will eventually become a nursery.

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: 4 freaking 30...ugh

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: My hair...the conditioner has to sit while I wash the rest

G- My GARAGE is filled with: camping gear, fridge, normal stuff

H- My HOUSE is: lovely, I'm the one who convinced my husband it was "the one"

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: an unmade bed and a napping maltipoo

J- My favorite JUICE is: orange-strawberry-banana...yes, I like the fancy stuff :)

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: my red accent pieces...I really want new counter tops...

L- The LAST person who visited my home was: the hubs best friend, came to check on him while he was sick since I was at work

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: Bath and Body coupons

N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: pretty awesome, I hope! I'm not really close with any of my neighbors except like two of them!

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: left overs, milk, cheese, normal stuff


P- My last house PARTY was: hmmm it's been a while...I guess we are due!

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: Taco meat and mac n cheese...yes mixed...only the velveeta kind...its amazing!

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: My master bath...it's so pretty!

S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: Garnier, I'm allergic to most soaps.

T- My largest TELEVISION is: 50 inches...nice and big

U- UNDER my bed you will find: nothing! My bed is too low to store anything under it!

V- The last time I VACUUMED was: A few days ago...I hate vacuuming


W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: the other houses in our subdivision...

X- I wish I had X-TRA:
money. I have so many crafting ideas!

Y- My YARD is: just okay for now, but come fall, oh come fall...

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: more of a range really...like anywhere from 830-10...and sometimes it's me falling asleep at 6 on the couch...just depends on how I feel!

If you do this quiz too leave me a comment so I can come read yours.

I will be finishing a couple of projects on Saturday, so there will be a few updates on that day!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment