Saturday, August 4, 2012

A few of my favorite things...

So I was looking over everything that I love for gettin' sweaty, and thought I would share.

First, I love LOVE L-O-V-E my vibrams.  Barefoot walking at it's best! I've got two pair and really want a new pair.  Maybe my amazing husband (hint, hint, wink, wink J!) will get me a new pair for my birthday!



I have both of those ^ but I really really want the bikila ls:
You can find all of these at this place.
Second, I have fallen in love with bondi bands.  I have always had a horrible time with headbands.  I don't know if my head is an odd shape or what it is but they never stay put.  Well, these don't move, at all. Plus, they have these super cute sayings on them! Mine says "Suck it up, Cupcake"

You can find them here.


Third, and this is a new one for me, but I have fallen in LOVE with Froggtogg Chilly Pads.  I got one today {yeah, I'm already bragging on it!} and cannot stop talking about them!

They are these amazing towels that you get wet, ring out, and they stay dry to the touch and stay cold.


I got mine at a local place but you can get them from ebay or amazon.

Next, compression pants!  I got mine at old navy, since they carry some extended sizes. {Avoiding my soap box post about how nobody makes cute work out clothing for fluffy people!}  They carry up to an XXL which, thankfully I fit what they carry.

On to some wonderful news, my boss gave me the 11th off so I get to do the watermelon 5k!  Yay! I also managed to get my sister in law roped into it along with one of her besties.  Can't wait!

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment