Thursday, October 18, 2012

The hubs is a better housewife...

I really hate coming up with titles for these things.
So a friend's fb status inspired this title.
 
I'm not the best housewife in the world. Awesome wife, most def! HOUSEwife? Not even in the top million. 
I HATE house work.  Love cooking and all that, hate the clean up.
I am only allowed to do laundry for things like towels and whites, but after shrinking a few RL Polos, I'm not allowed to do colors. But J, he is always doing something. I have to say, I'm very lucky, I married an awesome man!  I would much rather go to work than do housework all day, but I would rather sleep in.
 
On to the cooking thing...
I love Crock Pot meals.
Tomorrow I'm making Chicken Taco Chili
Sound yummy? It is.
You can find a similar recipe here.
 
 

 
{this was the last time I made it}
 
Life would be so much more awesome if I could just stay home with the brat and had an unlimited crafting budget.  Oh, and a maid.
 
*Happy Thursday*

No comments:

Post a Comment