Sunday, October 21, 2012

30 day {Challenge}

I'm not very good at diets.
I'm not very good at sticking to routines.
I'm not very good at exercising.
I'm not very good at cooking "low fat" meals.
I'm not very good at being healthy.
 
My problem is that I'm not good at sticking to anything.  I start off good and after a few weeks, I'm like "Oh, I totally want buffalo wings!" 
Sad, I know.
But, I think it's time for a little truth.
 
I set goals for myself and fail on a regular basis.
I cheat on diets all the time.
I skip out on exercising because I'd much rather lay on the couch or take a nap.
 
*BUT*
Yesterday my husband and I made a promise to each other.
A promise to hold each other accountable.
A promise to support and rely on each other.
A promise to kick off our weight-loss.
 
We're starting back on Body by Vi.  I'm usually not a good liquid dieter, but, I will say this one is probably the easiest to follow and actually works.  It's usually a 90 day challenge, but we figured it was best to start out with 30 days and go from there.

 
 
We are going to start doing the program tomorrow and walking 2 miles three times a week.
Wish us luck!
I'll post updates about our progress as we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment