Sunday, October 14, 2012

Craft Fair/Pumpkin Carving

Forgive my lack of posting, I've been sickly.
Turns out working in peds, you get catch everything the first three months or so that you're there.  Then, a wonderful thing happens: your immune system is built up enough to resist everything.
 
Anywho, last weekend was the craft fair.  There is nothing I love more than craft fairs.  Where else can you find super awesome stuff for super cheap?
 

 
Like these, for $5!
I also saw a license plate that made me giggle.
 
 
 
So Wednesday finally rolled around and we had made plans to go over to a friend's house to carve pumpkins. 
 
 
 
I made a cat!
 



 
We had a blast and got or pumpkin carving fever taken care of.
 
The brat joined us, and got to hang out with her boyfriend, Lou Holtz.
 
Enjoy the work week!


No comments:

Post a Comment