Saturday, November 24, 2012

My birthday!

So the last two weeks have been a bit cray-cray.
My third anniversary was the 14th, birthday the 17th, and the we had Thanksgiving.
 
So, this one is all about my 25th birthday, eek! I'm now mid-twenties. It feels like just yesterday that I was in college and partying with my sorority sisters. My, my, how time does fly.
I asked my entire family for flooring for my birthday. Wish granted!
 
So here are the results!
 
First, Lola had to stay in "puppy jail" so that she didn't get into the flooring since it took two days to finish.  She likes to eat things that put her in the animal hospital.

 
Here is the progression, in photos, of course.
 







 
Thanks to my wonderful family for getting everything we needed, and my amazing husband for being patient enough to lay the flooring with me after work on Monday and Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment