Tuesday, November 6, 2012

'Cause you had a bad day

"'Cause you had a bad day, you're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know, you tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride"

 
Jenny Penny- How much do you hate me for that?
I'm sure I'll get a text about that one tomorrow. :)
 
The last few days have been crap. For realz.
I feel like there is a storm cloud following me around.
This is pretty much how I feel.
 
Work has been cray-cray the last few days and I think that my family just may be the death of me. Now don't get all "Oh my goodness! She's gonna bash her family on the internet! She's gonna bash her job!" I'm not. And well, even if I were it's my blog and you'd get the hell over it.
 
Sometimes I just want to be a whiny hiney.
But here is what I really need: Good karma, a normal day at the office, and some prayers for an unspoken request.
 

Also, I think I figured out what I want for my birthday!  I want to do my kitchen floors before Thanksgiving! No promises, but I'll keep ya posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment