Wednesday, November 13, 2013

30 Days Thankful {2013}

Every year during November Facebook becomes overwhelmingly grateful for things that they complain about the other eleven months.  There are three different types of people in this yearly takeover: the daily poster (never misses a day), the catch up (can never remember to do it so they post 8 days at once), and the radio silence (they don't post anything at all).  I'm the second one, so to save myself some time, and honestly, to make me the third type, I'm doing mine in one post right here, right now.

1.  Jesus
2. My husband (most of the time)
3. Lola
4. My family
5. My sorority
6. My home
7. My friends
8. My co-workers
9. My Church Family
10. Doctors and Nurses
11. Our veterans
12. Being born in this great nation
13. That I'm the one with the zombie apocalypse survival plan
14. Electricity
15. Sonic Unsweet Peach Tea
16.The ability to hear
17. My job
18. Having a boss who works with me since I've been having to take off so much lately.
19. Giant sun glasses...with polka dots
20. Cooler weather
21. Days that I get to stay on the couch in sweatpants
22. Puppy Snuggles
23. Black Friday savings
24. Atkins peanut butter cups
25. having reliable transportation
26. my health
27. Grey's Anatomy (don't judge me)
28. that my friends always have snacks, since we can never make it to lunch with starving
29. Kittens, puppies, and rainbows
30. Carbs

No comments:

Post a Comment