Saturday, October 26, 2013

Photo Dump

People with blogs do these all the time, I decided I should catch everyone up on the last couple of months in photos.
 
One of my sorority sisters got married to her wonderful guy of 7 years. It was so beautiful!

 
I got a doe the opening weekend of bow season.  Next year, I'll be more prepared so I can use a compound bow instead of my cross bow.  On the upside, who is prepared for the zombie apocolypse with a cross bow?  This girl.
 
We restarted Girl's Night with some of my sorority sisters.  It was so good to see all of these lovely ladies!
 
I finally got to meet my niece, Clara. My little brother and his wife live in Ohio and I haven't gotten to meet Clara yet! My brother got married so they came down, we became BFF's pretty quick!
 
Me and J and the wedding.
 
 
I killed another doe opening morning of muzzle loader season.
 
 
This is what J sent me that morning, I then sent him the photo above.
 
 
*Happy Saturday*

No comments:

Post a Comment