Saturday, April 6, 2013

Red Fish, Blue Fish

Hello all!!
I took a little break for a while because I felt like I should give up all my social media, not just facebook.  Anywho, I'm back now, so yay!

So far there is no news on the baby front, but we'll keep ya posted.  In the mean time, I've just been working, keeping busy.  At this point in my life every other weekend is some sort of event, so we've been pretty busy.

We'll start with going to hear Bret Bielema speak at a Razorback Foundation dinner.  Really good speaker, really good BBQ!



We had a potluck at work for Good Friday and I made yummy strawberries, that look like carrots! Totes adorbs. :)



Our group effort Easter egg :)


Easter was really nice, we had a wonderful service at church and then we all went out to eat.

 
 
Then we have had back to back Saturday weddings!  First one of my amazing AST sisters tied the knot, then my brother the following weekend.
 
Also, I got to see a peacock.  My friends will gladly tell you about how I tend to come into contact with them more than your average person :)  What can I say? They're so pretty!
 
 
Jim & Lorena
 
 
And just for fun, here's a super cute/kinda blurry photo of the brat!
 
 
*Happy Saturday!*

No comments:

Post a Comment